Bali - All Inclusive Explore Instagram East Coast Nusa Penida with Lunch on Private Tour
Tour Code: DPSBA-DT09
Explore the picturesque East Coast Nusa Penida Island on our private full-day tour from Bali. Enjoy the breathtaking natural and Instagram view, stroll down to Diamond Beach at no tourist crowds and experience a perfect escape in the island of Gods
About this tour
Explore the stunning natural scenery of East Nusa Penida on a day trip from Bali
Enjoy your early breakfast since your pick up is between 06.45 -07.00. The driver will take you to Sanur Beach to board the Fast Boat at 08.00 cruising across turquoise blue water about 45minutes directly to East Nusa Penida island. Our driver will fetch you upon arrival in East Nusa Penida port where you will be on private car throughout your journey (not sharing with another guest).
The first stop is Thousand Island Viewpoint where you will enjoy enchanting views of countless islands, sweeping cliffs, and maybe even some turtles and manta rays.
The next stop is Nusa Penida Tree House, known locally as Rumah Pohon. This cozy cabin with a thatched roof also benefits from an elevated vantage point on the island. Climb the ladder up a tree trunk and you’ll be rewarded with some of the best panoramic views of the island.
Check out the rolling green hills of Nusa Penida with a stop at ‘Teletubbies Hill’ and snap photos of the giant tapestry that stretches across the horizon.
Your will have your lunch at the local restaurant local with local food
The final stop of the day, head to Diamond Beach or locally called Atuh Beach. Enjoy the craggy cliffs and clear waters of the island. Stroll down to relax on the white sands with amazing views. Diamond Beach is a hidden gem with gorgeous water, makes it ideal for snorkelling.
You will be taken back to the port to board the fast boat at 16.00 to travel back to Sanur Beach and immediately transfer back to your hotel
Terms & Conditions
Not suitable for
What to bring
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Advance booking is highly recommended to due to limited capacity
- Last booking accepts minimum 24hours before tour start
- No refund if cancelled made within 24hours prior to tour start
Know before you go
- Pick-up areas include hotel transfer to and or from main tourist area: Jimbaran (McDonal Jimbaran) Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak, Tuban, Kuta, Airport, Legian, Ubud Center, Nusa Dua, and Sanur. We can arrange transfer for other areas for an additional cost
- Kindly be at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the stated pick up time.
- The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season