All-inclusive Explore Instagram West Coast and Snorkeling Nusa Penida with Lunch
Tour Code: DPSBA-DT11
Explore the fascinating West Coast Nusa Penida Island on our private full-day tour from Bali. Enjoy the breathtaking underwater world view, snorkel into Bali’s best snorkeling sites where beautiful fishes, corals and mantas await for you to discover
About this tour
Depending on your hotel location, your pick up will be range from 06.30-07.30 and directly transfer to Sanur Beach for a 45minutes journey to Nusa Penida by our modern and comfort fast boat. The boat scheduled to depart at 08.00 and return at 16.00 Bali Time (GMT+8)
Off the boat, you will be welcomed by our driver on a private AC Car to begin your adventure trip to explore on the quite island yet fascinating.
You will travel directly to visit the famous Kelingking Beach. The rock of Kelingking Beach looks a little like the backbone of a dinosaur that would drink in the sea. And by the way, on Google Map the bay is called T-Rex Bay. If you are lucky you may even see Manta rays from the top of the cliff. The main attraction at Kelingking Beach is the viewpoint from the top of the cliff overlooking the Indian ocean where you can take a selfie or pose for an Instagram post.
Your next destination is Pasih Uug or Broken Beach and the natural rocky pool of Angel’s Billabong. It was named Broken Beach because it resulted from the collapse of part of the cliff which has a circular shape and an arch was formed on the narrowest part that borders the sea. The whole place looks like a circular bay with an arch overlooking the sea. If you’re lucky you may see some Manta rays from the cliff. Because the bay is called Manta Bay and this is where fishing boats bring you for snorkeling.
Within a walking distance you then visit Angle Billabong. A billabong is an Australian term which normally refers to an isolated pond left behind after a river changes course. Here, it is rather a natural pool embedded in the cliff. It is filled with clear water during high tide. And the natural pool appears at low tide. The water is very clear and it is quite fun to go for a swim at low tide. But when it is high tide, or when the waves are big, as soon as the first wave enters the pool, it is imperative to go out.
Terms & Conditions
Not suitable for
What to bring
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- Advance booking is highly recommended to due to limited capacity
- Last booking accepts minimum 24hours before tour start
- No refund if cancelled made within 24hours prior to tour start
Know before you go
- Pick-up areas include hotel transfer to and or from main tourist area: Jimbaran (McDonal Jimbaran) Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak, Tuban, Kuta, Airport, Legian, Ubud Center, Nusa Dua, and Sanur. We can arrange transfer for other areas for an additional cost
- Kindly be at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the stated pick up time.
- The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season