Bali - Mount Batur Sunrise Hike With Breakfast
Tour Code: DPSBA-DT02
Experience the magical Sun Rise moment at the Peak of Mount Batur volcano, stands at 1717 above sea levels, with breakfast included
About this tour
Discover Mount Batur, one of sacred mountains in Bali according to Hindu Believe, stands at 1.717 above sea levels, located in Batur Village in the Kintamani region
Your will be picked up by private car at early-morning to travel directly to the slope of Mount Batur to begin your sunrise hiking. A long the way you will enjoy fresh air, listening to the silent whisper of the jungle and admired the starlit sky. The whole trip will take around 5hours (2 hours ascent and 3hours descent)
After a 2-hour trek, you’ll then be rewarded at the top with sunrise views over the natural landscape and ocean horizon. And even better, you get to enjoy breakfast at the volcano’s summit. On the way down you’ll enjoy more vistas, such as Lake Batur, an enormous volcanic crater lake. You’ll also have the opportunity to stop by for a cup of local Luwak coffee at a coffee plantation before being dropped off back at your accommodation.
Terms & Conditions
Not suitable for
What to bring
Know before you go
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season
- Come ready for steep inclines and a vigorous hike. Moderate fitness levels are recommended.
- Wear comfortable shoes with a good grip. Especially for the decent you will appreciate if you have a good pair of trail shoes
- You will go through different temperature changes. Suggest to wear some sweat absorbent clothes
- The minimum suggested participation age is 18 years. Children may join the hike if they have a strong level of fitness.
- Pickup takes place 1 hour-1.5 hours before the starting time
- Breakfast consists of: bread, a boiled egg, biscuits, fruit, and steamed banana. If you have any dietary requirements, please mention them in the booking process.