Komodo - Full Day Padar-Komodo-Pink Beach-Manta Point- Kanawa Sharing Boat Tour with Modern Fast Boat
Tour Code: KMDDT-DT01
Discover and Explore Six amazing destinations in one day inside the Legendary Komodo National Park, encounter face to face with Komodo Dragons in their Only Natural Habitat on Earth in Komodo island
About this tour
Komodo National Park is located on the west coast of Flores island with Labuan Bajo is the hub. You can reach Labuan Bajo by daily direct flights from Bali Airport and Jakarta Airport. There are more than 88 flights serving Komodo Labuan Bajo Airport on weekly basis
Explore the Jurassic Park where you can encounter the Dragons face to face in Komodo island as their only Natural Habitat on Earth. Enjoy our Full day Komodo National Park Adventure tours with Fast Boat including island tour to Padar and Komodo island, Lunch and accompanied by our professional and expert team on board
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Labuan Bajo at 06.00am local time (GMT+8), then immediately transfer to the harbour to board on our Speed Boat
The boat will depart from the port at 06.30, cruising directly to Amazing Padar island which takes about 90minutes. upon arrival you will do trekking to the top of the mountain, here you will be spoiled with views of 3 circular bays like a lake that is close to and bordered by cliffs
Your next destination is Komodo island, home to more than 2,000 Komodo Dragon. A ranger will guide you during the trekking into the dry forest to encounter face to face with the Dragons and to see other wild animals and various species of tropical birds.
Return to Speed boat and continue to famous Pink Beach for swimming and snorkelling around crystal clear waters.
Continue to Taka Makassar to enjoy floating pink island surrounded by crystal clear blue water.
Then to Manta Point
Kanawa Island for swimming and snorkelling. After Kanawa Island we will continue our trip back to Labuan Bajo and reach around 16:30 pm. Directly drop off to your hotel in Labuan Bajo area
Terms & Conditions
What to Bring:
- Breakfast box (kindly inform to your hotel staff to prepare before pick up time)
- Cash money for entrance fee in National ParkTrekking shoes, Hat, towels
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Sun Glasses, Sun Block, Camera and Waterproof Bag to protects your belongings
TERM & CONDITIONS
- Advance purchase is highly recommended due to limited capacity vs high demand specially during high season in July-August. However, we do accept last minute booking up to 24hours before subject to availability
- Rescheduling is allowed with minimum 5Days written notice prior to tour date with supporting document of medical or compassionate reasons.
- Rescheduling due to Positive Covid-19 is allowed with minimum 3Days written notice prior to tour date with supporting document of PCR test result
- Rescheduling confirmation will be subject to availability
- Cancellation made less than 24hours will incur 100% cancellation penalties
- Admin fee is applicable to process the refund as imposed by our third-party partners. We will inform you fairly and transparently
- Non-Refundable for NO-SHOW
- Please note that the itineraries may change at any time by the Captain in-Charge of the boats due to among others local condition, weather, strong current, windy and any unforeseen reason for the safety of passengers and the boat crew.
- By confirming the booking, the client understands that airline delays, unforeseen work or medical problems may cause cancellation of a trip.
- Boating (cruising), sailing, swimming, snorkeling, diving and other activities while with us can be very dangerous and demanding recreations and may involve serious injury or loss of life.
- By continuing this booking, the user releases us of all liability for losses of any kind, including physical injury or lost property. It is essential to arrange a comprehensive personal and baggage travel insurance in advance to cover any eventuality, including charges arising should you have to cancel your holiday plans. Please check your agent or your own insurance company about this.