Komodo - 3 Days 2 Nights Friday to Sunday Komodo National Park Live On-Board Sharing Tour with Modern Phinisi
Tour Code: KMDAJ-LB07
Discover and Explore the Legendary Komodo National Park, encounter face to face with Komodo Dragons in their Only Natural Habitat on Earth both in Rinca and Komodo island
per person (sharing cabin)
About this tour
Komodo National Park is located on the west coast of Flores island with Labuan Bajo is the hub. You can reach Labuan Bajo by daily direct flights from Bali Airport and Jakarta Airport. There are more than 88 flights serving Komodo Labuan Bajo Airport on weekly basis
Explore the Jurassic Park where you can encounter the Dragons face to face at Rinca and Komodo island as their only Natural Habitat on Earth.
Enjoy our weekly schedule with Guaranteed Departure Every Friday on 3-Days 2-Nights Live On-Board Sharing Tours with comfort floating hotel with AC cabin, fresh meals on board, accompanied by our professional and expert team on board
Sharing great moments and experience with other travellers from around the world as you adventure together for 3-consequetive days
Our driver will pick you up from Komodo Airport-Labuan Bajo or your hotel in Labuan Bajo area from 09.00 -10.00am local time (GMT+8), then immediately transfer to the harbour to board on our Speed Boat
The boat will depart from the port at 11.00 to kick off your amazing adventure journey for 3Days/2Nights on living on board. Cruising directly to beautiful Kelor island Kelor Island with white sandy beach. Enjoy snorkelling surrounded by crystal blue water.
Then sailing towards Rinca Island, A Jurassic Park for Legendary Komodo Dragons where you will encounter the Dragons face to face in their natural habitat. A ranger will guide to walk into the National Park to see wild animal and various species of tropical birds.
Continue to Kalong island, is a house of colony “flying foxes” huge bats. Discover thousands of bats emerge from the trees and take to the skies in what is one of the most stunning natural displays in the park. They fly energetically with backdrop of the rest from the sun and making a noise and thundering toward Flores island. The magnificent red color sky will accompany you watching this phenomenal experience. Dinner and overnight in the boat at kambing island.
Early morning sailing to Padar Island and continue trekking to the top of island. It is worth to experience spectacular sunrise view from Padar Island. Padar Island is considered one of the most Instagram-able places thanks to the spectacular view from the summit.
After admiring we will back to the boat. Breakfast at the boat and continue to Komodo Island. Start trekking to see the Komodo Dragons around the island. It is a good place to see the Komodo dragon in its natural environment. Then go to Pink Beach enjoy the famous sandy pink beach and home the unique coral that generates this pink color.
Lunch served at the boat and proceed to Taka Makasar to enjoy floating pink island surrounded by crystal clear blue water. Then to Manta Point for snorkeling with Manta. Hoping we are lucky enough to snorkeling with this beautiful Manta Rey. Continue to Siaba/Sebayur Island and enjoy the sunset from the boat. Dinner and stay overnight at the boat.
Morning sailing Siaba/Sebayur island to Kanawa island, while enjoy sunrise and having breakfast from the boat. Swimming and snorkeling in Kanawa Island. It is well known as with white sandy beach, and a favorite snorkeling spot in the region with plenty of colorful underwater marine life.
Then heading back to Labuan Bajo. Lunch will be served on the boat. Arrived at the harbor between 12.30 – 13.00 and our guide will transfer to your hotel or to Komodo Airport for your next destination.
What to Bring:
- Cash money for entrance fee in National Park
- Trekking shoes, Hat, towels
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Sun Glasses, Sun Block, Camera and Waterproof Bag to protects your belongings
TERM & CONDITIONS
- Advance purchase is highly recommended due to limited capacity vs high demand specially during high season in July-August. However, we do accept last minute booking up to 48hours before subject to availability
- Rescheduling is allowed with minimum one month written notice prior to tour date with supporting document of medical or compassionate reasons.
- Rescheduling due to Positive Covid-19 is allowed with supporting document of PCR test result
- Rescheduling confirmation will be subject to availability
- Please note that the itineraries may change at any time by the Captain in-Charge of the boats due to among others local condition, weather, strong current, windy and any unforeseen reason for the safety of passengers and the boat crew.
- Bali Aero Travel and its affiliate operational team in Labuan Bajo reserves the right at all times, for operational or other reasons, to rebook guests on other boats within or from outside the company, without consulting agents or guests about this.
- Bali Aero Travel commit itself in this case to upgrade the guests on boats that have at least the same standards (and price) as the boat where the initial booking was made
- By confirming the booking, the client understands that airline delays, unforeseen work or medical problems may cause cancellation of a trip.
- Boating (cruising), sailing, swimming, snorkeling, diving and other activities while with us can be very dangerous and demanding recreations and may involve serious injury or loss of life.
- By continuing this booking, the user releases us of all liability for losses of any kind, including physical injury or lost property. It is essential to arrange a comprehensive personal and baggage travel insurance in advance to cover any eventuality, including charges arising should you have to cancel your holiday plans. Please check your agent or your own insurance company about this.